Quality policy of company ANALYTIKA, spol. s r.o.
The quality policy of Analytika, spol. s r.o. is based on our long-term strategy to strengthen our position in the field of aqueous RM/CRM, solid reference materials (RM/CRM) and materials for interlaboratory quality comparison and further expansion on the foreign market. We want to fulfil this strategy through the quality of our order execution, while complying with all legal requirements and using the high expertise of our employees. High quality of our products and services is the basic condition for achieving prosperity and further development of our company.
The quality policy is a consideration of internal and external aspects, including environmental ones, which is based on the context of the organisation and continuous identification of relevant stakeholders, their needs and mutual communication.
The management of the company has defined the quality policy in the following points:
Regulatory compliance as a matter of course
- Compliance with the requirements of the valid laws, regulations and standards, which affect the field of our business, is a matter of course for all employees of our company.
We focus on meeting our customers' needs
- Our customers' needs and wishes come first - identifying and fulfilling them is a top priority for all our employees.
- We want to supply quality products that are safe, reliable and follow the trends in the development of measurement technology.
- We want to achieve maximum customer satisfaction.
We focus on environmental protection and pollution prevention
- The company's management is committed to providing our customers with products of the highest quality and with the lowest environmental risks.
- The management of the company undertakes to allocate resources for financing activities in the field of quality and environmental protection.
- The management of the company undertakes to minimise the influence of its activities with a negative impact on the environment.
- The management of the company undertakes to fulfil the requirements of legal regulations and other requirements connected with the realisation of business activities.
- The management of the company undertakes to cooperate with state authorities and local authorities in order to raise the level of organisation and prevention of the occurrence and possible consequences of accidents, using all forms of communication and exchange of experience between these subjects.
We choose reliable suppliers
- We cooperate only with competent suppliers who are able to fulfil the requirements we set for the quality of the goods, products and services we offer.
- We strive to establish long-term business partnerships that are mutually beneficial and that stabilise and positively influence the resulting quality of the goods, products and services we offer.
We meet the requirements of ISO standards and ISO instructions
- We produce reference materials that meet the requirements of ČSN EN ISO 17034:XXXX and the definitions given in TNI Instruction ISO 30:XXXX.
- We produce, where appropriate, certified reference materials that meet the requirements of ČSN EN ISO 17034:XXXX and TNI Instruction ISO 35:XXXX.
- Product documentation meets the requirements of TNI Instruction ISO 31:XXXX.
- All tests and calibrations during the production of reference materials are carried out in accordance with the requirements of ČSN EN ISO/IEC 17025:XXXX.
- All production, testing and trading activities are carried out in accordance with the methods specified in the documentation and QP, which meet the requirements of the standards ČSN EN ISO 9001, ČSN EN ISO/IEC 17025, ČSN EN ISO 17034 and ČSN EN ISO 14001.
We set quality objectives and plan their achievement
- The objectives set are consistent with the company's quality policy.
- They are measurable.
- They are regularly reviewed, evaluated and updated.
- They are documented.
Everyone is responsible for quality
- Each employee is aware of the weight and importance of his or her work, for which he or she is fully responsible.
- The management of the company is aware that the quality of the work performance depends on the professional qualification of the employees and therefore supports the qualification growth of the employees by all available means.
- The management of the company requires that all employees responsible for any aspect of the production of reference materials are familiarised with the quality documentation and apply these basic principles in their work.
Commitment to continuous improvement
- We are looking for new ways to improve all our current processes and to continuously improve our quality, so that we can fully meet the requirements and expectations of our customers.
- The company's management is committed to good professional practice and the quality of its reference materials.
- We continuously identify and check already established risks based on the system and the main business of the company (RM production, business processes, testing) and apply them in practice.
- We continuously identify and review already established environmental aspects, actual and potential environmental impacts, and we consider the risks and opportunities of these environmental impacts.
Commitment of the company ANALYTIKA, spol. s.r.o:
With this quality policy, the management fully identifies with the relevant provisions of the standards ČSN EN ISO 9001:XXXX, ČSN EN ISO/IEC 17025:XXXX, ČSN EN ISO 17034:XXXX, ČSN EN ISO 14001:XXXX and commits to the proper application of the quality management system, ensuring its development and continuous improvement of its effectiveness and securing it with all available resources.
We declare that we fulfil the obligations resulting from the accreditation of ČSN EN ISO 17034 specified in MPA-00-01, MPA-00-04 (current version of MPA).
We declare that we fulfil the obligations resulting from the accreditation according to ČSN EN ISO/IEC 17025 specified in MPA-00-01, MPA-004-04 (current version).
We declare that we take such measures so that the management and other employees are not influenced by external and internal pressures (commercial, financial, etc.) that could have a negative impact on the quality of their work.
We declare that our company rejects any form of corruption.
We declare that our company ANALYTIKA, spol. s r.o. does not discriminate its employees on the basis of sex, age, colour, sexual orientation, health handicap etc.. This rule applies to the selection of new employees.
We declare that we fulfil our binding obligations and commitments in the field of environmental protection, pollution prevention and continuous improvement of environmental policy.
We declare that all information obtained from other persons or authorities shall be considered confidential.
The company's management and each of our employees will do their best to ensure that the results of our work are an expression of permanent quality and satisfaction.
Each employee of Analytika, spol. s r.o. is familiar with this quality policy and it is binding for their behaviour and actions.