- Measuring website traffic and generating statistics on website traffic and visitor behavior;
- The functioning of the website
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files stored on your end device that store certain settings and data that you exchange with our site through your browser. Cookies that are collected to measure site traffic and generate statistics about visitor traffic and behavior on the site are assessed in bulk and in a pseudonymized form that only identifies an individual with considerable and expert effort.
The collection of cookies for the purpose stated in paragraph 1 can be considered the processing of personal data under certain circumstances. Such processing is possible based on legal justification – the legitimate interest of the administrator, and it is allowed by Art. 6, paragraph 1, subparagraph f) of the Regulation.
How can you prevent cookies from being collected?
The website may also be used in a mode that does not allow the collection of data on visitor behavior – this can either be set in browser settings, or an objection may be raised against such collection based on the legitimate interest of the administrator under Art. 21 of the Regulation at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Your objection will be evaluated promptly, no later than within 30 days of its receipt. Cookies necessary for the functioning of the website will only be kept for the time necessary for the functioning of the website. If you object to the processing of technical cookies necessary for the operation of the website, the full functionality and compatibility of the website cannot be guaranteed. You can change the settings for disabling the collection of traffic tracking cookies by your decision in future.
5. Ad targeting cookies
Ad targeting cookies may be processed based on your consent that you grant with the appropriate browser settings on your computer. You are granting your consent for the period specified below for individual marketing cookies. You can withdraw your consent to the collection of cookies for marketing purposes at any time by changing the settings of your Internet browser.
6. Retention period.
Cookies are retained for the period specified below for each type of cookies.
Who can the cookies be accessed by?
The collected cookies are processed by other processors:
- Provider of Google Analytics, operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA;
- Fresh Services, s.r.o., IČ: 28180208, se sídlem Nad Ostrovem 8, 147 00 Praha 4;
- Facebook Inc., Menlo Park, California, USA
- LinkedIn Corporation, Sunnyvale, USA
The above platforms (processors) further handle cookies in accordance with their terms and conditions, which can be found here:
What are your rights regarding the processing of cookies?
Please note that under the Regulation, you have the right to:
- Ask the administrator which personal data he is processing or request a copy,
- Request access to this data and have it updated or corrected, or limit its processing,
- Ask the administrator to erase such personal data – the administrator shall erase the personal data, unless this is in conflict with applicable law and the legitimate interests of the administrator
- If the personal data are processed based on your consent, to request the transfer of such data,
- Object to the processing of personal data in the case of statistical cookies or cookies necessary for the functioning of the website,
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of cookies by changing your browser settings,
- In case of doubt about compliance with obligations related to the processing of personal data, contact the administrator or the Office for Personal Data Protection.
The administrator collects the following cookies on his website:
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user's experience more efficient.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.